Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Kansas!! I used to ride a HD FLSTC. I ended up moving to another town and the bike had to go bye bye. Five years later, I finally got back in the saddle of a Cross Country Tour. We joke at home that "Dr. Vic" is our new family therapist. Wind therapy with Dr. Vic cures all!! This looks like a great forum to hang out in.

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Hi Scoondaddy welcome to the forum and ride safe, by any chance you can post a picture of your bike ?

after 2 posts , just reply on this one and your all set to use the full feature of this wonderful forum ha ha

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello Scoondaddy, welcome to the forum from NW Missouri.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello from Kansas!! I used to ride a HD FLSTC. I ended up moving to another town and the bike had to go bye bye. Five years later, I finally got back in the saddle of a Cross Country Tour. We joke at home that "Dr. Vic" is our new family therapist. Wind therapy with Dr. Vic cures all!! This looks like a great forum to hang out in.
Here's my therapist, Dr. Vic. Pretty bare bones for now, but she gets the job done.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Welcome from DownUnder, or I should say G'day mate!
bare bones? ...nice bike but not what I'd term bare bones...far from it.
Fairing, hard-bags and backpack and all the creature comforts, closer to a full house:smile
Victory--We Ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts