Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first Victory last week. 2006 Victory Vegas. It's an R title bike, repaired and back on the road.

Has a bunch of upgrades, still digging into it to figure out all that was done to it previously. Obvious rake kit installed, lowered, chrome upgrades, Bassani exhaust, K&N filter intake ...

Great bike, few small issues to work out, biggest being the speedo cutting in and out. Needs a good detail and elbow grease to get some surface rust out and in dire need of paint. Whoever had it previous, repainted it poorly and didn't take much care of it after pouring a ton of money into it.

Looking forward to being part of the community here and learning as much as i can about this bike.

Pics here!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

Looks like a nice pick up.

Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome. I bought my Vegas from someone right around the Bethlehem area. I think you'll enjoy it, the Vegas is a nice bike, I'm happy with mine.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Welcome from just down the road a piece. Was just up in Nazareth yesterday. Sweet looking scoot!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada....nice looking ride enjoy!!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking ride you got there. I did want to mention, I don't think you have a K&N intake.. the K&N used the stock coffin airbox and you don't have that, at least to the best of my knowledge. There have been several different replacement airboxes over the years for these bikes so there's not way to say other than it def doesn't have the factory airbox. It doesn't have the Lloydz torque tubes either, you'd be able to see the snorkels sticking out. Most likely you have an S&S or maybe a Third Gear Intake or something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts