Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders, I am a veteran rider and just recently purchased a 2007 Victory vegas jackpot premium. i have been riding for 15 years and usually ride as a commute since my 2yr old and 4yr old daughters need transportation w/ me. I own 4 other bikes and this is my first victory. i am a huge fan of reliable and unique models of bikes. I currently own
-Aprilia RSV tuono
-HD fatboy
-Kawasaki ninja 500
-the 2007 victory

The bike is really quite nice, but i am considering adding a few additions so that i can get the GF to ride it w/ me when we have the opportunity.

I will post in the classified section, but i really appreciate any advice the other jackpot owners are willing to offer.

Soon to be added;
-2-up seat
-backrest
-windscreen
-quick detach or easy off saddlebags
-many more miles!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Info

So far i am getting accustomed to this style of forum slowly.
Are there any cross-reference listing for accessories that fit multiple models?
Are there schematics of the different models for comparison?
Any master list of options that victory offered on their bikes?
Is there a VIN code reference to explain the subtle differences between the bikes as they came from the factory?

I ask these b/c i am curious how many came in the same color/ graffix as mine, what seats will fit my model (o7 jackpot), what saddlebags will fit (mounts and supports as well), and what are the major differences between each model.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome to the insanity. With all your other bikes, I suspect you may already know about the Weds night bike nights @ Quaker Steak here on speedway Blvd. Usually upwards of 500 bikes any given Weds. I have the '11 Ness XC you may have seen there or other places around town. Name is Jay.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i am a frequent rider to the bike night there.... i usually park w/ the sportbikes since the aprilia looks like the import racers. its a great place to grab a bite to eat as well!

i may ride the jackpot up there this weds. if we can get the babysitter in time! hope to see u there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts