Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Victory Vision Tour came up for sale in my area a few weeks ago and after seeing the motorcycle, reading reviews, and looking at posts on here, I took the plunge and purchased it. The information on the forums here was fantastic and convinced me this would be a great motorcycle to explore the upper midwest.

Thanks to everyone for all of the information posted on here...I can't wait for the weather to warm and for us to be able to start those weekend excursions.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Welcome from MN! where abouts in ND are you from?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice scoot. I'm thinking with the oil boom tapering off you will find some good prices on toys out west!!! Wish we had the scenery like you do out there for riding.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Vision!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Greetings and welcome from one that used to live in Neche, ND.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from MN! where abouts in ND are you from?

Out in Dickinson. Great area to ride as long as you keep away from the areas heavily traveled by the oilfield vehicles. The good thing is that I expect a lot of travel to the Black Hills and points southwest.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome! I have half my family in and around the Glen Ullin area and the other half spread out from New Salem to Mandan. Always wanted to ride up there but never have. Congrats on the new bike!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts