Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, technically I live across the river in Quebec, but since I don't speak a word of French, I work, ride, shop and everything else in Ontario.
Anyway, on January 14 of this year I took a long drive to Belleville and wrote a check for a new 2014 Cross Country Tour in Black.
I was hoping to go back down and ride it back around the beginning of April.
It is now the 2nd of March and -20c outside and I just came in from shoveling some snow, so it is not looking promising right now.
I just passed my license last year and am currently riding a 2012 Triumph Bonneville, a great learning bike, but I am really looking forward to the bigger machine for the long distance rides that I want to do especially when I retire next year.
I read and research a lot about these bikes so I will constantly be on this site.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you and perhaps meeting up with some others.
Chat later
Paul

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome man, she's gonna be chilly still April 1st (unless something crazy happens). I live in Springfield just outside London ont. Post some pics when you get the bike...

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Congrats on the XCT!! As the previous post stated...post some pics after you bring her home. Welcome to the forum. Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
I certainly will post some pictures of it as soon as I can.
I am also really looking forward to doing some mods to it.
Not really performance mods but convenience mods.
I have already purchased the Keyless Ignition Module from Witch Doctors, that's going to be cool to have that on the bike.
I will also need a gps mount, helmet lock, different windscreen and such.
But I will take my time on those to ensure I get the right ones for me.
I'm really looking forward to long distance trips.
My wife is not really sure if she will be coming with me or not.
I also like to make videos of my maintenance with bikes, I have several from the Bonneville on Youtube, so keep an eye out, I'm sure I will have some on the Victory as well.
Chat later.
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts