Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the forums last year when I bought my Victory but was so busy riding it I never came back on, which is a shame. It's a really good forum set up here. Anyways, a little bit about me...born and raised in Little Rhody. My first bike was a hand me down, my fathers old 1980 Suzuki GS 850L, which is semi retired now with approx 26k on it. the first bike I bought was a 2004 Honda Shadow spirit 1100cc, which is still going strong, gave it to my father for Father's Day in 2011 with 12k on it right after I bought my Victory as a birthday gift to myself for this year and many to come hopefully.

The bike is a 2008 Vegas Jackpot, color of midnight cherry. Bought it from MOM's south in Foxboro, MA. Great dealership to work with by the way, no complaints at all. Previous owner only put 3200 miles on it and installed the Ness stage 1 swept pipes, reflashed the ECU, installed a the stage 1 air intake and a bunch of chrome stuff like the teardrop mirrors, which saved me a ton.

Anyway, the bike is amazing and I can't say one bad thing about it after half a season riding it. Hope to maybe actually meet some of you in person for some riding at some point, Victory riders are few and far between out this way.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome back to the Victory Forum!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a picture of her from a few days after I picked her up last June.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Welcome to the forum... I also purchased a 2008 Jackpot from Mom's. Great guys down there. I live over in woonsocket.
Nice. I was born and raised right next door in NS. Only recently bought a home in Glocester.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts