Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member of this forum from Little River, South Carolina, right on the coast, about 40 miles from Coastal Victory and the Southerland brothers.

I have been riding somehere around 40 years. While I have not owned many different bikes, I have ridden more than I would ever try to count. From BMW to Zundapp. Hell, took my road test on a 185 Bridgestone!! Still own the last two new bikes I bought, a 1984 Honda Sabre and a 1973 Norton 750 Commando.

While I am not (Yet) an owner of a Victory, I hope to glean information that will assist me in my selection of a new motorcycle, options, modifications and features from this venue. There are almost too many things to choose from, the more I look, the more I need to look.

You will see me around in here. Reading and asking questions about different things........ mostly bikes and how to modify and equip them. I WILL be buying a new motocycle in the not too distant future, the information gleaned from this forum will be a large part in what that bike will be.

Thank you!!!
Steve

·
12,968 Posts
There is the search section up above start there. We might not of praised it the way you will but its there you just have to look.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello and welcome, I live in Conway. The guys at Coastal are great. I ride the first of only a couple Highballs in the area. I like to stop by the dealership on Saturdays to help out and to see what new bike or accessory they came up with that week.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You All!

Thank You All for your kind welcomes. I am looking forward to meeting the local folks soon, that way I can pick your brains in person about Victory!!!

I really like Coastal Victory, they remind me of the good old days before motorcycle dealerships became boutiques!!! When the owner of the dealership would come out and shake hands and actually mean it when he said, "glad to see you".

I have pretty much decided on the Cross Roads, with plenty of modifications to make it mine. For now, I must be patient, at least to late fall or early winter.

Hope to hear from you all again.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts