Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Cross Country owner.

2014' Cross Country, in Titanium Suede.

Should have the new rear trunk this week!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Clearfield!

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from the Peoples Republic !cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Logan, UT was my first destination with my 2013 XC after I got it last year at the tender age of five weeks old. Liquor laws took a bit to get used to, but it was a fun run nonetheless!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Logan, UT was my first destination with my 2013 XC after I got it last year at the tender age of five weeks old. Liquor laws took a bit to get used to, but it was a fun run nonetheless!
What type of liquor laws you say ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
What type of liquor laws you say ???
The laws are bit more relaxed here in Illinois. Hooters wouldn't serve us a beer until we ordered food, a liquor store we stopped at was charging bar prices for beer and (I may be incorrect on this one) I think the grocery stores sold lesser percentage beer.

Anyhow, we found a cool bar walking distance from our hotel that was pretty good. I like riding out west (mostly because I don't have to ride through or around Chicago), but the south east has some awesome twisties as we found last week in NW North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hooters wouldn't serve us a beer until we ordered food, a liquor store we stopped at was charging bar prices for beer and (I may be incorrect on this one) I think the grocery stores sold lesser percentage beer.
Guess I will never be going there .....cheers:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts