Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm Sergio and i'm the parts manager at Victory Motorcycles of Scottsdale. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Just to let you all know we do offer Victory rentals. Have a good one! Here's a pic of me and the GF on a recent ride!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forum!

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome and nice bike!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to know you are close by.thumb up

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey sergio, from the western banks of the valley . enjoyed the visit to VMS on thurs. nice diggs . will be back agian someday . tom

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey sergio, from the western banks of the valley . enjoyed the visit to VMS on thurs. nice diggs . will be back agian someday . tom
Thanks! I hope you enjoyed your visit. Feel free to stop in anytime.:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sergio "El Mamone"

Victory of Scottsdale ROCKS!thumb up Can't figure out how a guy like Serg got hired at such a classy joint :ltr::ltr::ltr: (LOL)
Sure is nice he didn't stay in Wisconsin for long.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Two thumbs up for V of Scottsdale. Nice selection, clean, knowledgable and friendly.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Victory of Scottsdale ROCKS!thumb up Can't figure out how a guy like Serg got hired at such a classy joint :ltr::ltr::ltr: (LOL)
Sure is nice he didn't stay in Wisconsin for long.

Ha Ha. such a joker. Very funny. I like your little (mamone) title. Classy, real classy

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two thumbs up for V of Scottsdale. Nice selection, clean, knowledgable and friendly.
Thanks dave. We strive to help out our Victory owners.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts