1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Good morning , welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet. I had an ex wife who was a supercharger---kept us broke doing that. I gear up to 6th,but only if doing over 70mph.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Good afternoon and welcome to the Victory Forums! What kind of bike are you riding?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome from southern Idaho. Gearing up the put the bike away for a couple months :frown

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Welcome from Oz, Downunder,
Gearing up for a long hot summer.
Or should that be gearing down....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't own a victory as of now, but i rid 2015 victory cross country. really liked it. It's my big brother's.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome and keep us updated on your decision ..

Edit; I'm gearing-up to fly home and ride my Orange Madness
Grinnnn

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
I don't own a victory as of now, but i rid 2015 victory cross country. really liked it. It's my big brother's.
oh, thought the Highball in the small pic would be your ride.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Aw shucks, I thought you were going to say you put a "supercharger" on a 106 and were joining up to tell us all how to do it! Oh well, welcome anyway. I joined up before I had my Cross Country too - I could see the writing on the wall. What bike are you planning to get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw shucks, I thought you were going to say you put a "supercharger" on a 106 and were joining up to tell us all how to do it! Oh well, welcome anyway. I joined up before I had my Cross Country too - I could see the writing on the wall. What bike are you planning to get?
Sorry to disappoint you. :angel

Maybe, I will get the cross country too. Really liked it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts