Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking through here for a while now and found plenty of info, I'm new here and have a 2012 XC, I ride around Western MD WV VA PA but also venture on cross country trips, I know sounds a little boring but new the the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Gidday Aussie65 :)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Woomera- why do I know that name? Sounds like gods country anyway :)
You've obviously been reading for a while but this is a great site with very helpful members so dont hesitate to ask away. Ive often found better information here than what my dealer tells me.
Cheers mate.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Woomera- why do I know that name? Sounds like gods country anyway :)
You've obviously been reading for a while but this is a great site with very helpful members so dont hesitate to ask away. Ive often found better information here than what my dealer tells me.
Cheers mate.
Woomera is the old rocket testing range in South Australia, also the Aboriginal name for a throwing stick if I remember rightly.
Oh Yeah ...and welcome to Victory, and the Forum, and G'day from me too:)

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Woomera is the old rocket testing range in South Australia, also the Aboriginal name for a throwing stick if I remember rightly.
Oh yeah, thats right.....thanks Chris thumb up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep that be it, was born and raised there the first half of my life then moved across the pond

1 - 9 of 9 Posts