1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
It would be all right if you was building a bike from scratch. Victory wiring system is just to sensitive and expensive if you make a electrical short mistake. POOF smell them diodes that just fried.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Clean and confusing.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the vic electronics that bad ?? When i ride in the rain then some handlebar buttons for the lights stop working properly... Then it works again ....

Are vic electronics more complex then other bikes ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Good concept, but hell knows what people behind you would think when you did a panic stop!

Left Blinker, Right Blinker, Horn, Horn, Right Blinker, Right Blinker, Horn. lol

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that is sooo funny it made me laugh out hard , i do believe this could happen ha ha

·
Registered
971 Posts
Are the vic electronics that bad ?? When i ride in the rain then some handlebar buttons for the lights stop working properly... Then it works again ....

Are vic electronics more complex then other bikes ?
Not more complex, less sophisticated. Includes poor routing and simple style connectors with almost zero in the way of environment protection. The only exception on my bike was connectors for the Bosch O2 sensors and they've been removed.

Due to the large amount of rain we get here, correcting the shortfalls is an upcoming project.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Very cool idea but holy hell that control module is a beast. For 400 bucks i would expect something a little tidier especially when the whole point is to make everything hide away.

As for hitting the wrong buttons, i don't see how that would be a problem. Everyone had to learn which was the horn, signal, and headlight switch when they learned to ride. We all probably got it wrong a few times early on but we all figured it out just like anyone who uses one of these would figure it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts