1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
277 Posts
I been meaning to post about this, so I did a search of course before posting a new thread :)
Any way he has travelled around 23,000 (per his site)miles....WOW!!
He's in Africa now...

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: SubDude

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Ha I remember someone posting this 1 year ago, so he is actually doing this coolllll

Not a very informative website ... Looks like on Facebook is all the info .... Hmmmm too bad ...

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Take the long way!:grin
Been working on routes over the last few weeks, looks like we've got some sweet riding in store for us.

but its just small potatoes compared to Grizzly's adventures.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Been working on routes over the last few weeks, looks like we've got some sweet riding in store for us.

but its just small potatoes compared to Grizzly's adventures.
Pretty much every ride is small potatoes compared to Grizzly. :)

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Yea that dude is serious about his ride and riding. Wish I had the time and backing to pull just 1/2 of that off.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I been meaning to post about this, so I did a search of course before posting a new thread :)
Any way he has travelled around 23,000 (per his site)miles....WOW!!
He's in Africa now...
Holy crap, that dude has already gone 23,000 miles?! I've been watching his timeline on Instagram and of course English is not his first language so it's not the most engaging follow. I'm surprised Victory hasn't sent someone to take care of his social media for him. His posts get less likes than mine, that is pretty sad. I think this is a pretty big deal for the Victory brand and they have sunk some cash into this. Be nice to see them do it and not be half-assed about it!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Holy crap, that dude has already gone 23,000 miles?! I've been watching his timeline on Instagram and of course English is not his first language so it's not the most engaging follow. I'm surprised Victory hasn't sent someone to take care of his social media for him. His posts get less likes than mine, that is pretty sad. I think this is a pretty big deal for the Victory brand and they have sunk some cash into this. Be nice to see them do it and not be half-assed about it!
I also wish they would add more detail about the ride and the ride rules.
23,000 miles traveled or ridden?? The clock also stops when the bike is going to be shipped, on most timed rides the clock never stops. When does the clock stop and start?
Victory has posted some detail on their website, they didn't mention the broken clutch cable. :smile

·
Registered
346 Posts
If I had to guess it would be ride time & 23000 miles ridden.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
He took the long way across Australia, can't really blame him for wanting to see more than just straight across though.
I was unaware he was even here!

·
Registered
277 Posts
If I had to guess it would be ride time & 23000 miles ridden.
Yeah....I'm pretty sure it is. The time stops when he stops for the day....the miles are what he has travelled on the bike....air miles don't count towards total mileage.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
So far this seems to be a major miss for Victory Motorcycles. Why they wouldn't do a multi episode documentary is beyond me. Something along the lines of the Long Way Round and the Long Way Down series would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
So far this seems to be a major miss for Victory Motorcycles. Why they wouldn't do a multi episode documentary is beyond me. Something along the lines of the Long Way Round and the Long Way Down series would be awesome.
That is a great series

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
6,234 Posts
Nice Picture ....

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

1 - 20 of 27 Posts