Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone...

New to Victory (Harley Convert) ... just ordered a set of the GP's for my bike. I know I have to re-locate the Oil Cooler for this year, but short of replacing entirely with a different style/mount at $400+, Im wondering if theres a way to utilize the stock cooler and move it. Anyone done this? Ive read some other threads but not much info on the relocation project.

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the same boat, Ive seen a few videos with it done but cant figure it out. If I had the correct fittings I could make my own flex lines with some stuff from summit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the same boat, Ive seen a few videos with it done but cant figure it out. If I had the correct fittings I could make my own flex lines with some stuff from summit.
I ended up going with the relo kit from Conquest. Looks bada$$ and I like having the temp guage. Comes with black braided racing lines. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I ended up going with the relo kit from Conquest. Looks bada$$ and I like having the temp guage. Comes with black braided racing lines. Good luck!
Good choice , do it once do it right !thumb up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good choice , do it once do it right !thumb up
Thanks! My bike was filleted in my garage for two weeks while I added a bunch of mods. Longest two weeks of my life walking by it in the garage every morning on my way to work, and not being able to jump on it. :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I know the feeling all too well Brother , like all winter !!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts