Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I found the conquest custom exhaust, GPIIs i think they're called.
Does the air cooler need to be relocated?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hey guys, I found the conquest custom exhaust, GPIIs i think they're called.
Does the air cooler need to be relocated?
You mean the oil cooler? Yeah it looks like it does

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Yes, you will have to get an aftermarket oil cooler, the older models do not require a new oil cooler but any of the steel frame bikes that have the newer triangle shaped cooler that sits down low in between the downtubes will require one....

·
Registered
976 Posts
I really love the look of them. I wish I could hear them in person as I don't think Youtube give a real indication.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
They are loud!!! The only thing I didn't like about them is the relocation of the oil cooler... Hackers Zoomies sound similar and don't need the relocation. If you order Zoomies and like loud make sure you clarify that when ordering. (I believe they have 2 versions) That all being said I love my Bassani Pro Street Turnouts! Deep throaty loud pipes that look great IMHO.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
976 Posts
What is the quality of the sound like though? The video on YouTube where Scott has the white bike sounds really NGOs at idle but not as convincing when he revs it. It could just be the quality of the recording though.

In the uk we don't have that many Victory bikes as it is. Most run the Swepts which I have. I have seen a few x Bows and a set of shotgun pipes. I like the swepts and xbows better. The shotgun had a lot of popping on the bike I heard.

·
Registered
976 Posts
How would the GP or your pipes sound compared to mine?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
You have the old Vic swepts? I love the swepts... Look good cause they are much shorter than the X Bow and way louder. I wouldn't change those out yet Big T. Spend your hard earned dollars on other stuff first. PCV, Autotune, anything that Lloydz sells!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm starting to agree with you on this one mate!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the zoomies and they sound badass, i get compliments all the time. I lose a little bottom end power but hey i will give up a couple hp for great looks and sound.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Mob , I can guarantee you , they will be hot ! Burn ? Nah ..... thumb up

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
When at a red light will the ground pounders burn the side of your leg?
Not even a little bit. I was concerned as well but decided to get them anyway. They do not disappoint in any way!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts