Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Me too, just got my Gunner 2 weeks ago and have been looking at exhaust. Has anyone made the change and to what? Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
You definitely cant go wrong with black shotgun pipes on this model.
Yep! Or Freedom Performance sharp radius swepts in black

·
Registered
162 Posts
The guys at the dealership told me the only way to go (in their opinion) was the Bassani Pro-Street exhaust, with a PC5 along with it.

I found a Youtube video (sorry no link available on the spot here) showing before-and-after bassani's, and I believe it was on a Vic.

I already told the Missus, that's my Xmas this year. :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
lets see....rpw slash,rpw big slash,hardkrome sideburners,
(for best price and excellent service contact METRIC THUNDER.
along with torque tubes or s&s intake wa la youll wonder
how you lived without it!thumb upcheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I think you should ride your Gunner around sounding like a sewing machine while wearing a Sons of Anarchy jacket... Lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I purchased my gunner last week and have to say the pipes are loud enough, at least for now. Haven't taken her on the express way yet. So I'm sure I will be even more satisfied with the volume.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
not a fan of the 2 pipes that are too quiet + too heavy. a good 2-1 is best for performance, but i am sure many will degrade performance with short + loud pipes. a simple dobeck or lloyd's fuel tuner will do as well + a real air cleaner replacing the box!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
lots of options

many choices for exhaust, some make noise others make power, if you do an intake as well a fuel tuner of your choice should be installed. removing oxygen sensors is said to richen the mix a bit. be aware of warranty issues as well, talk to your dealer. theres lots to learn on the forums, do "some" reading to make an informed decision, you only need to please yourself + your budget!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
anyone interseted in a new, black, stock, not even 1 mile put on them, exhaust? be a great set to port on your own if you wanna keep yours original. just throwing it out there :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts