Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this problem. My tire is too small!!! I want a wider tire and rim on my gunner. I can not find a conversion kit anywhere. Does anyone know if they exist?? And what parts from other Victorys fit our gunners?? Thanks. -Nix

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hammer and or Jackpot swing arms may work for your Gunner. You can go 200 wide with just a different rim and tire on your Gunner.

·
Premium Member
12,998 Posts
Hammer and or Jackpot swing arms may work for your Gunner. You can go 200 wide with just a different rim and tire on your Gunner.
Might work but there will be other changes too like the exhaust, front pulley and cover, etc.

I would contact Conquest Customs to get some info and ideas from them to see what all would be needed and get some idea of cost to do it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
just checked gunner specs, i see why you want more tyre. providing you have the room 18" setup from other Vics may work. manufactures change as little as possible for new models, its lots cheaper that way. go to a Vic dealer + do some checking + measuring. i found the Vic OE wheels priced very reasonably, not to mention preowned takeoffs. scott at conquest customs sold me some new takeoff parts at a good price. he is a good guy that you can to talk to, especially if it makes a sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts