Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using this product?

What's your take on it (pro/con)?

I can get a used one for $100 that's in very good condition ... sound like a decent deal?

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Got one on mine - Luv it! At 6'2" I might have opted for the +6, but it works as it should.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I got one about a month ago and I really like it. Looks good on the bike. I'm 6'4" with a 35 inch inseam, sitting against the wall I measure about 37" to the top of my head. I see over the windshield fine, and have very little, if any buffeting. Its sounds like a really good deal to me. As BBob said, I'd jump on it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys. I've had it on the scoot since Saturday for a "trial" ... made the buy today. Seems to work well although the wife says she's feeling a lot more air than with the stock shield but she's ok with that so far.

Wondering how these flip shields do in the rain? Any info on that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have the Euro Flip +3 and it does a good job moving the air up and over my head. I find the plastic it's made of to be not of the greatest quality... like it has dust stuck in it from the mold, and it scratches easy. But I look over it so its not a huge deal.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't remember wht the plus on mine is. I got the light tint. I had the Victory flip up before and it broke around the bolt holes after 7 months and dealer would not make it up. The Gustafsson to me is much better. As for the rain I think it works well. I can duck down just a little and it goes right over me. The wife gets a little more rain on her but she just hides behind me now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts