Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of the Guts and Glory - Rally Across America? I have done some reading on it and it looks to be a good event. It takes place May 15 to May 29, 2011. You will start in Long Beach, CA & end in Bar Harbor, ME. There are 11 legs to the rally; each leg pays $1000 each. The person with the most points at Bar Harbor wins $100,000 plus a custom built bike. Everyone starts with 11,000 points. Points are deducted for being too early or too late. Seems to be set up to where speeding does not help you. Not the fastest but the rider that can maintain the speed limit. Also, you get 14 nights accommodations for the $1000 dollar entry fee. Heck, I can't get 14 nights at a hotel for $1000. It also helps 3 military charities, Able Forces, Not Alone, & Project Healing Waters. Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Their website is www.gutsandgloryrally.com. I read the application and it looks to be fun. It is also open to ALL make of motorcycles. This will be a good competition for bragging rights between Victory, Honda, Yamaha, Can Am, BMW and Harleys. Again any thoughts would be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guts and Glory Rally Across America UPDATE

Talk about a good cause along with the military charities!!!!! Shriners Hospitals for Children is on board with the Guts and Glory Rally Across America. The start has changed from Long Beach to Las Angeles. We will be leaving from the Shriners Hospital for Children in LA. WOW it is getting better by the minute. Check out their website. www.gutsandgloryrally.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts