·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
LOL :ltr: LOL

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
press is one thing. convincing people to buy them is another
They didn't have to do any convincing on me. I was knocking at their door, trying to convince them to hook me up with one. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I for one hope they don't catch on in a huge way, because I like having something elusive and different! I have the only XC in my area, and it would be lovely (for me anyway) if it were to remain that way. :D

Everywhere I go I hear the same thing, about how it looks so much better in person than it does in magazines or online, and that mine is the only one that they have ever seen blah blah blah... :cool:

If I wanted something that everyone else had, I would have bought a Harley! :ltr:

My 2011 XC is Silver & White, and has just about every possible accessory on it, with the GPS coming soon. I'm still not completely sold on the CB/Intercom though.

-Tim

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I for one hope they don't catch on in a huge way, because I like having something elusive and different! I have the only XC in my area, and it would be lovely (for me anyway) if it were to remain that way. :D

Everywhere I go I hear the same thing, about how it looks so much better in person than it does in magazines or online, and that mine is the only one that they have ever seen blah blah blah... :cool:

If I wanted something that everyone else had, I would have bought a Harley! :ltr:

My 2011 XC is Silver & White, and has just about every possible accessory on it, with the GPS coming soon. I'm still not completely sold on the CB/Intercom though.

-Tim
What kind of GPS did you go with?

·
Registered
528 Posts
press is one thing. convincing people to buy them is another

We can help with that. Just ride and they will ask questions. I have only had mine for a couple of months now but I get questions every where I go; from red lights to rest stops.

I even got a email from our drive in theater asking me to bring my bike over with fee admission just to see it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts