Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day I see hack or hacked more than ever. We, you, they were hacked. Be careful or you could be hacked. Do this or do that or you will be hacked. What ever happened to hack it up with a hatchet or that guy is doing some hacking… must be a bad cold. Millions are being lost because people are putting things in a place that could possibly be hacked.

Whatever happened to putting your stuff under your mattress? Heck! I think I’m going to use IT out of context too… like > HACK YOU!!! You are full of hack. WTH! I saw your hacking girlfriend the other day… would love to hack some of dat. Did you hear about what happened to Jeff, yeah! He got hacked. Charlie was on his roof the other day and fell… yep fell on a hack. Well! You can just go to hack and take your little dog with you. Crap! I can't find my hack anywhere. Hey! Have you tried that new Hack beer? Ben finally od'd on that terrible hack. I heard he slipped a hack in her drink.

Dictionary - cut with rough or heavy blows.
"hack off the dead branches"
synonyms: cut, chop, hew, lop, saw;
slash
"Stuart hacked his whacker off"

I'm done with hack!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
lol :ltr: :ltr: :ltr:

Ah, hack off!

·
Registered
222 Posts
You really hacked up this time. You ought to watch what you hacking say, you hackwad! :D

This IS fun. I'm using this as much as possible, starting now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts