Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well over 6 weeks now, and still hasnt been shipped. I have called them twice now, and the last time was over a week ago. Both times they said it was at the chromers, and last time they told me they were getting it the next day and they would ship then...

I give the benifit of the doubt to all, and I know things happen, but I hope they are not BS'ing me. I am on the verge of canceling the order because I want new pipes(and they already charged me over 2 weeks ago too!)

Both times I called a lady answered and was very kind. ( I think I have read somewhere in the forums some negative thing when peeps have called )

Any input on your experiences?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Things happen but I would mad that they charged me and still haven't shipped nor can give you an accurate ship date.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Well over 6 weeks now, and still hasnt been shipped. I have called them twice now, and the last time was over a week ago. Both times they said it was at the chromers, and last time they told me they were getting it the next day and they would ship then...

I give the benifit of the doubt to all, and I know things happen, but please don't BS me. I am on the verge of canceling the order (and they already charged me over 2 weeks ago too!)

Both times I called a lady answered and was very kind. ( I think I have read somewhere in the forums some negative thing when peeps have called )

Any input on your experiences?

I phoned a couple years ago to get some pipes for my Highball... They couldn't commit to a delivery date and wanted to charge me full price the minute I ordered. That was enough for me...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hope you paid with PayPal.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
PayPal or a cc. Debit card not so much as limits are usually 30 days to dispute a charge.

·
Registered
403 Posts
They have a history of crappy c/s. They make their sets one at a time. That said, I don't know of anyone who didn't get their pipes eventually. It's worth the wait, they are in my opinion the best sounding pipes for the small framed bikes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered a bunch of junk from three different places last week for a different bike. I just now got a shipping label for one item and the other items are sitting in a sort facility states away.

Ordering junk from bike shops is like pulling crocodile teeth.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just called them. They told me it was damaged from chromers, so they sent back. It would of been nice if they told me. Anyways, I will give them 2 more weeks.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Just called them. They told me it was damaged from chromers, so they sent back. It would of been nice if they told me. Anyways, I will give them 2 more weeks.
At 6 weeks already you're probably past the point that you can dispute the charge. I would tell them that you are cancelling the order and disputing the charge with your cc. If they don't promise to ship today then that's exactly what I would do. Things do happen and small volume production is tough but 6 weeks when they've already charged you for the full amount is unacceptable imo. If they knew the lead time was that long they should have charged you half with the balance to be charged at shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the same experience with you. Cancelled the order, but had some hard time getting back the money I paid with paypal. In short not worth the hassle. Tried other online store like 4 Wheel Online and got my product after a 2 week no hassle at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts