Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people have had problems with Hacker's customer service in the past. I thought I'd let everyone know that I had a very good experience with them. I was looking into a couple sets of pipes made by Hacker. I emailed them on a Friday evening with a few questions. Late Friday night they responded. Saturday morning I emailed them again and had a response Saturday afternoon. They were prompt and polite. I ordered the pipes on Sunday and Monday was a holiday. They shipped Tuesday and they sent me a tracking number. I got the pipes and installed them and everything seems to fit well. The rear bracket was kind of a pain and I think their directions should be a little different but I got them on and I think they look and sound good so far. Its -20 here today so its gunna be a while before I can take them for a test ride. A few people have had complaints about the black ceramic finish as well. In the instructions it says to wipe them down occasionally with wd-40 to provide a protective film. I plan to do that. So if there are any problems that come up in the future I will be sure to let you all know. But so far my experience with Hacker has been pleasant and I am happy.

Today I also lowered the bike and installed a Lloydz PTS set at +4. The bike has a Lloydz Torque Tube intake and a VFCIII when I purchased it. It is a 2013 Highball and its has 770 miles on it. I got a fair deal on it. The guy traded it in on a bagger cuz his wife wanted to go on more trips. I have yet to ride it and can't freakin wait!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts