Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got mine in and installed and thought I would throw up a quick review as most of the stuff I have read is old (and negative).

2013 Hammer
Hacker Zoomies with AMS fuel controller
Lloydz Airbox (not installed yet)

Lead Time - Got my order in under two weeks and right in line with time frame I was quoted pre-order 10/10

Communication - Every single email I sent was answered by Ronnie Hacker within 24 hours, before, during, and after order 10/10

Sound - The YouTube videos do not do these justice, you cannot possibly imagine how good these things sound until you are standing next to and riding a bike with these on. The sound at idle is a very pleasing rumble that gave my Hammer a huge set of balls that just weren't there stock. When riding if you get into the throttle these things scream like a drag bike, loud and proud. The best part is that when cruising they calm down quite a bit so they do not blast your eardrums nonstop. I have some popping at hard decel but in fairness I have yet to work on tuning that out with the AMS controller. 9.5/10

Looks - The reason I chose the Zoomies was the way they look, I love how bad ass my bike now looks. 10/10

Performance - I have to reserve complete judgement here as my dealer was not able to install the Lloydz airbox, even with just the Zoomies and the AMS the bike shows significant improvement over stock quickness. I say quickness not speed because I have no idea if the top speed is any better but I know I get from 0-60 noticeably faster.

Overall - I am very pleased with my experience at this point, in fairness I have only the stock pipes to compare to and I am not judging these vs any of their competition.

I'll answer any questions, thought it was important to get this out there as my experience (with customer service) has been so much better than what is typically depicted in the forums.

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
That's a badass lookin bike there. I think the tall backrest really compliments the handlebars. And the pipes look sweet. Nice ride ya got man

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lookin' good! BTW How's that seat working out for you? It's a Corbin, right?
The seat is hard as a rock but somehow very comfortable (way more than stock seat for both my wife and I). It offers perfect back support for me. And yes Corbin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts