Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to post this. Seat turned out really nice and better than expected, colors match the pinstriping perfectly. Once I get my new goodies from Witchdoctor installed I will update with new pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Seat

Spark,

That seat would look great on my bike... Can I borrow it?! :grin

Seriously, who did your work and if you don't mind, what was the cost? You can PM me if you want.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I can not wait to see that on the bike.....Hurry!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Been meaning to post this. Seat turned out really nice and better than expected, colors match the pinstriping perfectly. Once I get my new goodies from Witchdoctor installed I will update with new pics.
It looks like I have the same pattern and colors on my seat, except the colors are reversed

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spark,

That seat would look great on my bike... Can I borrow it?! :grin

Seriously, who did your work and if you don't mind, what was the cost? You can PM me if you want.
I had it done a few months ago by a local guy. He did the seat and the detachable backrest. If I remember correctly he charged me $500. If you still want I'll see if I can find his name and send it to you.

It looks like I have the same pattern and colors on my seat, except the colors are reversed
I'd love to see a pic!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Seat

Sep1006,

Pulling up an old post. Do you have a photo of your seat on the bike and could you PM me the contact info for the shop that did it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sep1006,

Pulling up an old post. Do you have a photo of your seat on the bike and could you PM me the contact info for the shop that did it.

Thanks
Well here is a pic of it on the bike. Let me do some research to see who did it as I went to his house.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Sep1006--I see you have the same cheese wedges as I do. I did not care for how far they stuck out so I milled down the three bosses on the inside and on the left side one, opened the hole for the ignition lock. The right side bracket needed to be trimmed a bit too. Mo bettah now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts