Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! They make a specific one for XC or general based on size?... well hell guess I should take a look.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I' m pretty sure it's the "A" package, but I still want to see the cover on the bike. They say the "A" size will fit a Venture and I used to own one of those...and they are about the same size as the Victory.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought mine in 1995 for my Goldwing. Don't recall them having 'sizes' at that time. It's been on Dynas, King Pins, RoadGlides with trunks, and XC's with & without trunks. Still looks and performs like new. Just call & ask them;)

·
Premium Member
397 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's awesome... I was looking at those, especially for the price. I don't have the trunk but I do have the victory backrest... wonder how it would fit? For 30 bucks I'm willing to try it out.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
for $30 how can you go wrong , it keeps everything dry . This one is about 5 years old and some of the elastic is going but it still works just fine. I have several gadgets on my bars ( gps , radar detector and TPMS ) and overnight at a hotel I like to keep those items out of sight , or at least from passer bys not to touch and fiddle with things.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's cool and good to know... it's tough to find one that fits XC, happy to know I can use the Goldwing as sort of a template.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I have used this for previous bike such as a Wing, Valkyrie interstate- with the trunk both on and off. Currently use it for both my Tenere with side bags and top box and my Victory XCT. It literally will hold puddles of water and doesn't leak goes into a small stuff bag.
http://www.exigentbikecovers.com/shop/item.aspx/dresser-half-cover/20/
Good luck with whatever you choose to use.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I use thisone, it works on XC and XCT. Get a $4 grommet kit from Harborfreight.com and make a hole for the antenna, then go to a hardware store and buy a .60 cent rubber grommet to fit inside the brass grommet... fully waterproof and cheap.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thanks DentDave, I just ordered one for the bike and the trailer.

I've been looking for a while just to find a simple cover for when out on the road and over winter in the garage. But never knowing if it will fit a XCT I've never ordered.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
OK...I called the company. The correct cover for the Cross Country Tour is the "X" size. They guarantee it to fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts