Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to change the stock exhaust with something that sounds better. I was looking at the Victory STAGE 1 X-BOW EXHAUST, wondering if there are any suggestions for better products and any recommendations of what else should be changed to go with them, I do realize no mater what I put on it will have to be remapped.

Loving my Hammer best bike I have ever owned and have been riding for 30 yrs.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Rpw's seem to be a good choice. The slash is similar to the xbow and perform better.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
a two into one will perform better + tune easier. a full system will prolly not have cats either. if you dont upgrade the air cleaner you will be ok. may i suggest the dobeck AFR+ as i put on my 13 hammer, it works great!!! i have the timing wheel at 4 advanced + a cheap ness air cleaner as well. lots of info about those upgrades on the forum as well.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
I love my Freedom Performance slash/swept pipes!
Theyre the "ducks guts"
Looks, sound, and performance.
Yeah upgraded filter and PCV and a good dyno tune, youll probably add an. IAV and timing wheel too before you get it tuned, then youll be blown away, wont know the bike.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been looking at exhausts for my Judge. I emailed RPW and they told me about an exhaust called the Boomsticks (straight shotgun style exhaust)....Can't find them on their website, but they have pics on their Facebook page and there is a Video on YouTube.... I think that's the route I'm going to take...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Time to change the stock exhaust with something that sounds better. I was looking at the Victory STAGE 1 X-BOW EXHAUST, wondering if there are any suggestions for better products and any recommendations of what else should be changed to go with them, I do realize no mater what I put on it will have to be remapped.

Loving my Hammer best bike I have ever owned and have been riding for 30 yrs.

I did the xbow stage 1 on my 2012. It came with a new better filter and the tune. Just had to bring it in to get the tune done. Keep the box if you install yourself. They need a part number off the box because there were 2 versions. Long story short, if you are an engineer making part numbers don't add letters to the end of an existing part number. Use a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts