Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..Sure someone asked for a photo..so here goes..

black chromed beach bars from a boardwalk fitted to my Hammer 8 Ball....Love em....

Derekcheerscheers

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Wow, that's a unique combination. Looks good. thumb upMore pictures, please.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK here's a better view..for a 6'2" guy..i find this a great riding position..

Derek cheers :D cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Dernel , bars look really good , did all the cables and lines fit up ok ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the dealer fitted for me, but my understanding eas no mods or replacement cables were necessary. thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Dernel , where did you get the bars in black ? I only seem to see them offered in chrome.... Thanks man

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bars were chrome and surplus to someones requirements who bought a boardwalk....the dealer arranged for them to be "Black Chromed" locally.
Not sure of the process, but a great finish...not like a plastic powder coat finish.

regards,

Derek:)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , that explains why I cant find them in black !cheers

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
lookin good!

a nice color match! been thinkin about bars on my 13 hammer would like some a little narrower and more pullback. your bars prolly don't fit that description being taller, i am 5'8" and feel a little stretched!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I want wider and less pullback , this may be the ticket . thumb up I'm 6'2" with long arms...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hammer stockers ..... too much pull back !

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
what bars

handlebars are dependent on your build, at 5'8" with what i feel is standard length i would like bars a little closer to me also somewhat narrower. only rode at end of summer and have not yet looked at options, i have used different risers before as on my sporty 3" pullback risers were perfect minus the factory mounts, put 1" black standoffs under my bonneville bars, about all the stock cables could handle, there is some multi adjustable risers as well, lots of winter left in Pa unfortunately to make adjustments. put a coal stove in a couple of years ago, cost less than half of oil for heating leaves more money for the toys i love!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts