Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Maybe connectors from an alarm that was pulled before it was sold to you?

How's it all going mobs- what stage are you up to? Are you gonna post some progress pics?

·
Registered
530 Posts
good question. i know i have some that are on my hammer as well. i know on some past bikes, they all had plugs for plugging in diagnostic equipment to testing and such. these could be the same type of plugs, specially as they have their own caps on them to keep the electrodes protected..

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input guys. I am less worried now.

Kris I am still waiting on the rims. Have not placed my big order for performance items yet.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Cool mate.
You know the way you are pissed about your 23" front; if you had the 300 rear and the 21" front, the wheels will look the same size, because of the thickness of the 300 tire and they will be the same height.
That would be a huge waste (in my opinion), after all the effort and money, because 23" is only subtly larger than the 300 rear now, not hugely, and just gives the front a more aggressive look. I’m telling ya- you will love it when all done. And in black it looks bad ass!

Hopefully I get my painted front fender back Friday night.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Pretty sure that's wiring for the HID ballast.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the feedback guys. Hmm might do the HID Kit then.

Kris: I am sorely regretting not getting the 21" front but as stated they are almost done. Once they start cutting metal, that's it. No change orders allowed unless I buy a 3rd wheel which wouldn't make much sense.

All well. First world problems...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Kris , your bike looks SeeeWeeeet ! thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys. Hmm might do the HID Kit then.

Kris: I am sorely regretting not getting the 21" front but as stated they are almost done. Once they start cutting metal, that's it. No change orders allowed unless I buy a 3rd wheel which wouldn't make much sense.

All well. First world problems...
I'm telling ya- you wont be, you will love it when done thumb up

·
Registered
318 Posts
Cool mate.
You know the way you are pissed about your 23" front; if you had the 300 rear and the 21" front, the wheels will look the same size, because of the thickness of the 300 tire and they will be the same height.
That would be a huge waste (in my opinion), after all the effort and money, because 23" is only subtly larger than the 300 rear now, not hugely, and just gives the front a more aggressive look. I’m telling ya- you will love it when all done. And in black it looks bad ass!

Hopefully I get my painted front fender back Friday night.
That is a really nice looking bike you got there. Nice lines.thumb up

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts