Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add some LED Driving lights to my 2015 Hammer. I'd like to have them wired into the current Hi-beam circuit....so that they come on & off with the OEM Hi-beam.

Where can I find a Wiring Diagram ?

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
The newest Hammer service manual I have is linked to below (08). Maybe someone else has a hard copy they can scan and post for you. If they have a .pdf copy I hope they share it so I can add it to the list.

08 Hammer and Jackpot

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hammer Service Manual

BBob.....thanks for the file. It took a while, but worked.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
PS: I don't know why some folks need more time to download any of those files unless maybe they have a slow internet connection or possibly it simply didn't make a good connection to start with.

I know when I stream movies sometimes the show can have too much stuttering so trial and error has taught be to restart the connection to make it stream smoothly. Maybe it's something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
PS: I don't know why some folks need more time to download any of those files unless maybe they have a slow internet connection or possibly it simply didn't make a good connection to start with.

I know when I stream movies sometimes the show can have too much stuttering so trial and error has taught be to restart the connection to make it stream smoothly. Maybe it's something like that.
Buffering sux! I used to get that a lot when I was on Clearwire and TRYING to stream. With AT&T Uverse, I don't have any buffering issues while streaming. It has been a good ISP for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts