Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a Hammer rear fender on a Jackpot? I love the look of the jackpot but i kind of like the rear fender on the Hammer how it shows more of that big fat tire. I love Busajack's rear fender on his jackpot. Might think about trying that next winter. My bike is black so a repaint would be no problem

·
Registered
530 Posts
not sure if i've seen a hammer fender on a jackpot but I have seen the jackpot fenders on a hammer.. and if you are serious about doing a swap, you I really need to talk because I have a hammer and want to put the jackpot fender on it. the only caveat is the seat and brake light, but I am sure that could very easily be remedied..

dead serious too about working out something as far as fender swap goes..

·
Registered
742 Posts
Has anyone put a Hammer rear fender on a Jackpot? I love the look of the jackpot but i kind of like the rear fender on the Hammer how it shows more of that big fat tire. I love Busajack's rear fender on his jackpot. Might think about trying that next winter. My bike is black so a repaint would be no problem
If you do a search of Busajack, I believe you'll find he trimmed his rear fender (that is if you haven't done so already). And yes, it looks tough as ****.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts