Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi was wondering was talking to Lloyd and we talking about reflashing the ECU on a 2007 hammer and he was saying to put the V92 2003-2005 vegas flash on the bike and VFCIII he said it will really wake the bike up.Was wondering if anyone has done it and how does the bike respond.I got the usual answer i was expecting from dealer you can put that flash on your bike.Sometimes i think these dealer dont know S**T

·
13,263 Posts
If Lloydz told you what to so just do it you will not go wrong thumb up

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i kinda figured that but just thought i would ask.Dealer says you cant put that on a 2007 getting really tired of dealing with these dealers.might go for a drive across the border and get it done in the US

·
Registered
30 Posts
well i kinda figured that but just thought i would ask.Dealer says you cant put that on a 2007 getting really tired of dealing with these dealers.might go for a drive across the border and get it done in the US
Dealers only know what Victory teaches them . The techs don't think outside the box. Most car dealers are the same.

Aleck

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I agree and it seems to get worse the more they get educated, from schools that is!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have an 07 vegas with llyodz extended rev ecu and base map. I must say that it really did wake the bike up as well as raise the rev limiter to 6700 rpm. Plus no speed limiter if you care about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts