Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the nerve to say bye to my Hammer and traded it for an 2011 XC Pearl White with silver .
Found the XC sitting at a mom and pop bike shop, just by co-incidence I was riding by and stopped in , struck a deal well needless to say it was a done deal .
A couple traded the XC and a 2012 Kinpin for a 3 wheel Goldwing .
The bike looks and rides like new, completely stock except for the
Cee Bailey wind screen .
Still getting used to the noise the 106 makes compared to the 100 (then again the hammer had torque tubes, IAC ,and freedom pipes )

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike has 13k miles and they dropped the price from 12,900 to 10,000

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Was it over around Gainsville? I got mine from a similar type dealer over north west of Orlando.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Pictures of OLD & NEW bike
P
L
E
A
S
E
!!!!!!

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was it over around Gainsville? I got mine from a similar type dealer over north west of Orlando.
I found it in Ocala , The only pre owned XC here in Gainesville are high mileaged and over priced

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Super bike mate ?? And the Hammer ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Great lookin' bike - nice colors, but that stick 'em up license bracket has got to go. Click the link in my sig to cure that awful problem. (I know, I'm shameless.)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great lookin' bike - nice colors, but that stick 'em up license bracket has got to go. Click the link in my sig to cure that awful problem. (I know, I'm shameless.)
OH yes it dose have to go bye bye , there are many things that will have to be changed , fabbed or altered

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I must Concur ... On the shameless part !:ltr:

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Heyyyy, I see on your "old" Hammer the same rims I have ... (Jackpot) ... didn't know that...

Thanks for all the pictures

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Awesome bike, I just did the same thing a few months ago on the same bike, same year and same color. Mine had 55k highway miles, came with a ton of accessories, forged bars, sissy bar and the matching trunk, spot lights, stage 2 pipes and some miscellaneous body parts paint matched. Mine was listed for 12,900 and I picked it up for 8900+++. Love my bike.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts