Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just bought a 2008 Hammer s and I cant stop riding it! I was looking at new and used bikes for months and couldnt decide what I wanted. I was looking at HD when I came across the Hammer. That was the bike I had to have. Two of them I wanted got sold. The third one was mine.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congrats! Its a great bike, i just got an 07 regular, but the weather has been too crappy to ride.

One question for u: how tall are you and do you feel like you want to stretch your legs more than the stock controls allow?

Im asking because you have the S and your foot controls are 2 inches further from mine. Im not sure if i should extend mine 2 or 4 inches. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx guys. It feels great to be part of the Victory family. BTW Im 5ft 9in and I feel comfortable where the controls are.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thx guys. It feels great to be part of the Victory family. BTW Im 5ft 9in and I feel comfortable where the controls are.
I am 6'-0" and I found that I had to buy the foot peg extensions to make my ride a little more comfortable. The stock bar is fine for me, but I had to get the supafly screen because at high speeds I thought I was going to fly off the back!

Enjoy your ride! I have an 08 Hammer S - Black and Silver and I think it is the best looking one out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts