Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it might look cool on a highball. Are the forks the same size?
Anyone seen a pic?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Different forks you would need one for a vegas. National cycle would have them but I don't you will find a pic with one like others said it's a bobber but it's your bike do want you want.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reminders. It is a bobber. All the picks of Highballs with bags confused me.

Won't happen again.thumb up

·
Registered
32 Posts
Superfly windshield was on my wish list when I get my Hammer 8 Ball. Went to the dealer to purchase, coincidently they installed one for free without me even mentioning it! Was a happy camper that day, on top of being happy about a new bike! :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Superfly windshield was on my wish list when I get my Hammer 8 Ball. Went to the dealer to purchase, coincidently they installed one for free without me even mentioning it! Was a happy camper that day, on top of being happy about a new bike! :D
Nice!
I still like the look. when I get my Highball back from the shop it will have Black wall tires on it. So that may be enough rebellion for now.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I always have a little chuckle when people say my bike will have blackwalls...aren't they just tyres? ;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"The Highball is a Bobber with Fists in the wind attitude designed to be the drawing board to write your own individuality. "
Hmmmmm, really?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Bujee... As long as your bobber looks cool to you that's all that matters. Bobber just means a stripped down minimalist motorcycle. Mini Apes, black wall, white wall, drag bars, blacked out, chromed out, small fenders, no fenders, solo seat, spring seat, I could go on but I think you get the point. All though the fists in the wind part is true... Nothing worse than a Highball with the bars rotated down in the riders lap... Once again that's just my opinion. Make the highball yours and ride the fuckin wheels off it!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bujee... As long as your bobber looks cool to you that's all that matters. Bobber just means a stripped down minimalist motorcycle. Mini Apes, black wall, white wall, drag bars, blacked out, chromed out, small fenders, no fenders, solo seat, spring seat, I could go on but I think you get the point. All though the fists in the wind part is true... Nothing worse than a Highball with the bars rotated down in the riders lap... Once again that's just my opinion. Make the highball yours and ride the fuckin wheels off it!
Count on it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Only in the UK Big Tav. :)
When I find a Vegas rear wheel for my 2014 Highball I'm gonna have the Vegas wheel & the standard Highball front powder coated black so it's not so obvious they are a different pattern and go 'blackwall' on the front too to give a different and stealthy look..... :crzy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Agreed TravisP - a Highball with the bars in your lap looks crap - change the bars FFS! :D
I've rotated my Highball bars back towards me slightly - about 3" which fits me perfectly.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Max for the price of the all the powder coating and fuckin around buying used vegas wheels... For around $1000 usd you can have a 5.5" spoked 16" wheel to match your front wheel. There are 3 manufacturers of such a product for the HB. Ridewright, Sinister and ????. Can't remember the third one I found when I was playing around with my Highball.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw a Hammer in person with the Fly screen in place and I have to say I'm over it. Looks good on the Hammer but it looks like too much going on up front for the Highballl IMHO. Particularly with the 2012 Headlight. I saw a pic of one with the Gunner Headlight and it looks cool. I'm not willing to part with my my big gaudy headlight. For me, it's part of the look.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've got mag wheels on mine Travis P, which is why I am going for the Vegas rear.
I can get the wheels powder coated for £50 per wheel & a used Vegas rear is around £250- even with tyres it will be under £700 for the whole thing.
$1000 dollars plus shipping and tax to the UK for 1 wheel would be over £1000.
Found a sweet little fly screen from Dynamic Cycle Parts for $150 so waiting for a price including shipping, etc., at the moment. :cool:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is mine, not a Victory one but a National Cycle. I just wish someone would make a quarter fairing for the Highball
Nice!
I like how it looks with the retro headlight.
I looked into the National Flyscreen but did not like it with the 2012 Headlight and don't want to change it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts