Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they fit?
Is it do-able ?
Given interchangeability of Vic parts is quite good a friend asked me this yesterday, and to be honest.
I don't know🙄
Anyone out there know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do they fit?
Is it do-able ?
Given interchangeability of Vic parts is quite good a friend asked me this yesterday, and to be honest.
I don't know🙄
Anyone out there know?
I believe it is? I’m new to owning victory but I just bought a 2006 Jackpot that seems to have a bunch of various victory parts on it from a guy. It’s a Jackpot but has a Hammer rear fender and a Metzleler 280/35/18 tire on a 11” custom rim. I don’t know if you could fit that on a standard jackpot without it rubbing everything?

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Do they fit?
Is it do-able ?
I don't know
Anyone out there know?
He will need a front pulley and pulley cover also

Vic parts are known to be easily exchangeble look at your and my front forks ..

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
I believe it is? I’m new to owning victory but I just bought a 2006 Jackpot that seems to have a bunch of various victory parts on it from a guy. It’s a Jackpot but has a Hammer rear fender and a Metzleler 280/35/18 tire on a 11” custom rim. I don’t know if you could fit that on a standard jackpot without it rubbing everything?
Jackpot already had the 250 rear from the factory. the fender swap is fairly common although most of the time its the Hammer riders who swap to the Jackpot fender because it comes down lower and has a much more comfy passenger seat. but if memory serves, i believe the rear fender supports also need to be widened to accommodate the rear fender and allow the fat tire to sit in there. i believe the frames are similar up to the swingarm mounting point and then after that its different.

this might help....

it might not be an issue if he isn't going to run a rear fender like the conquest customs kit...

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your inputs👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jackpot already had the 250 rear from the factory. the fender swap is fairly common although most of the time its the Hammer riders who swap to the Jackpot fender because it comes down lower and has a much more comfy passenger seat. but if memory serves, i believe the rear fender supports also need to be widened to accommodate the rear fender and allow the fat tire to sit in there. i believe the frames are similar up to the swingarm mounting point and then after that its different.

this might help....

View attachment 254072

View attachment 254073

it might not be an issue if he isn't going to run a rear fender like the conquest customs kit...

this might help....

View attachment 254072

View attachment 254073

Great info. Like I said new to victory. I just know the jackpots I looked at before I bought this one “06 & 07” both had 180/55/18 rear tires and the longer fender. I thought the Hammer came stock with the 250? This Jackpot I bought has a 280 so I assumed it had a Hammer swing arm and fender. My bad! Thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
Great info. Like I said new to victory. I just know the jackpots I looked at before I bought this one “06 & 07” both had 180/55/18 rear tires and the longer fender. I thought the Hammer came stock with the 250? This Jackpot I bought has a 280 so I assumed it had a Hammer swing arm and fender. My bad! Thanks
no worries brother. If memory serves I think there was the Vegas Jackpot and the Jackpot models. the vegas version had the narrower swingarm. The Hammers and the regular Jackpot both came with the 250 rear as a stock tire. I had the Hammer and it was an amazing bike. If yours has a 280, either you have a custom rim or someone tossed a 280 on the stock rim. I think there is actually a kit out there to go even bigger to a 300... There was a chap on here (you might have to search for his posts as I don't think he is active on here anymore) from Aussie land who had an amazing black and orange Hammer who did that conversion and i believe even went to a larger front wheel as well. Think his name was Kris (or something along those lines).

·
Registered
25 Posts
i JUST SAW THIS. i HAVE A 2013 HAMMER 8 BALL. CUT OFF THE FENDER SUPPORTS, ORDERED CUSTOM RIMS WITH 300 METZELERS, HAD TO PUT A HARLEY SPACER ON THE BACK PULLEY HAD A MCHINIST MAKE A CUSROM FRONT PUKKEY SPACER, MADE A CUSTOM TIRE HUGGER FENDER DRIVE BELT GOES THROUGH THE FENDER HAD TO MAKE MOUNTS FRONT AND BACK SO i COULD MOUNT FENDER TO SWING ARM AND ALL THAT SO i COULD STUFF A 300 INTO THE STOCK SWINGARM. IT WILL FIT AND IT DOES LOOK ULTRA SICK. AND THAT WAS JUST THE REAR END, THERE'S A LAUNDRY LIST OF MODS ON THE FRONT HALF ALSO BUT TO MY POINT, IF YOU WANT A 300 ON THE REAR YOU DONT HAVE TO INSTALL A NEW SWING ARM. (iF YOURE WILLING TO WORK ON IT FOR A YEAR AND SPEND A FEW GRAND THAT IS!)

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i JUST SAW THIS. i HAVE A 2013 HAMMER 8 BALL. CUT OFF THE FENDER SUPPORTS, ORDERED CUSTOM RIMS WITH 300 METZELERS, HAD TO PUT A HARLEY SPACER ON THE BACK PULLEY HAD A MCHINIST MAKE A CUSROM FRONT PUKKEY SPACER, MADE A CUSTOM TIRE HUGGER FENDER DRIVE BELT GOES THROUGH THE FENDER HAD TO MAKE MOUNTS FRONT AND BACK SO i COULD MOUNT FENDER TO SWING ARM AND ALL THAT SO i COULD STUFF A 300 INTO THE STOCK SWINGARM. IT WILL FIT AND IT DOES LOOK ULTRA SICK. AND THAT WAS JUST THE REAR END, THERE'S A LAUNDRY LIST OF MODS ON THE FRONT HALF ALSO BUT TO MY POINT, IF YOU WANT A 300 ON THE REAR YOU DONT HAVE TO INSTALL A NEW SWING ARM. (iF YOURE WILLING TO WORK ON IT FOR A YEAR AND SPEND A FEW GRAND THAT IS!)
Got any pix?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got any pix?
an I upload or send pics to a cell number you have. My number is 503.754.4969. If you send me a text that says motorbikerx or similar I'll be happy to send you some. Maybe you could post a few for me for those that wanna see it & how it can be done, your call. I can't upload pictures to my laptop anymore and not sure how to do it directly from my iphone. I know, It's a 'duh' moment but truth hurts sometimes:sneaky:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts