Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since this has been the winter from hell, I thought since I was bored that I'd post up what I've been up to all winter .....
(I'll keep updating as I get time to post it lots more to come! )

Here is a little teaser to start, final fitment before it gets coated....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Very nice Lunatic- I'm assuming you made it- very cool thumb up

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I bent it up and welded it. My bender is the basic (useless) vice mount so literally by hand. I'm coating it black today so I'll post up some pics after.

I'm going to keep updating this thread as like I posted above I've done a lot over the winter...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here is just a few pictures of the Bahn covers I installed. The covers seem to be well made, much better than the recycled pop can covers that come stock...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Great engine covers- the metal matches the engine really well- I really like those- good choice.

I like the black and white Victory logos too- again matches the black and metal theme very nicely.

Looking really good Lunatic thumb up

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice , looks cool !!
Peter

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, lots more going on as well

LCD 200 from dynojet, I didn't want something hanging off my bars plus I wanted it quick release so I made up a little bracket and can mount or remove in under 30 seconds (I have since coated the brackets black) ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I've posted this in Mags's thread but I suppose I will post here as well.
Made a sleeve with holes drilled into and made a cover for my shift linkage, held in place by set screws....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
lookin good

is that the bassani road rage short meg system? is so how is the ground clearance + sound. been lookin at bassani 2 into 1 systems and see the newer model i believe, with higher muffler + mid length is that necessary? also how was the fitment, i seen some unhappy customers, i like its looks for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Lunatic- go back to the first photo- above the pulley gaurd and in the background- is that rust? Hopefully not......

Yep- seen the shift linkage before- very nice! There's a business opp right there.......

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Krisd, it's the reflection of the infrared heater I have hanging on the wall just above the bike.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Very Nice Indeed...those parts really set off the menacing looks of the Black Hammer, The belt cover is Ace!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
is that the bassani road rage short meg system? is so how is the ground clearance + sound. been lookin at bassani 2 into 1 systems and see the newer model i believe, with higher muffler + mid length is that necessary? also how was the fitment, i seen some unhappy customers, i like its looks for sure!
I personally love the Bassani, yes it's the road rage short 2 into 1. Sounds great, easy to tune and the fit and finish is perfect. BUT! Keep in mind I made my own brackets and tossed the stock bracket that is attached to the bike along with the bracket that came with the pipes. I gained over 2 inches of clearance with the upgraded brackets. Here's some pics, I will have to take some updated pictures of the pipes as I reworked these brackets just a few weeks ago to gain even more clearance ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very Nice Indeed...those parts really set off the menacing looks of the Black Hammer, The belt cover is Ace!
Just got done painting the pulley guard black, I'll post some pics tomorrow night...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will post one more tonight, I always hated the look of the dog bones, I don't know why but just seemed noticeable. I drilled some holes in them and re coated (not sure why they look grey in the pics) ....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 150 Posts