Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what size the Hammer V-bars are...1" or 1 1/4"?
I wanna order a GPS clamp today, but my bike is no where near me.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes , they should be 1 1/4" ....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!!thumb up

·
Registered
318 Posts
I believe they are 1 1/4. I think the stock bars on current bikes at 1 inch and the V-bar are thicker.
Cosmosgoat is right. I researched and purchased a cell phone holder and the stock drag bar on my bike is 1 1/4th. Word of warning on getting a cell phone holder. Some are crap and either don't attach well to the bars or don't hold your particular phone to well. I recommend you look closely at what you are purchasing or you may be purchasing a second phone as well. I wished that I had saved my web page cites on this so that I could share them with you. I would also consider purchasing some wire shrink wrap to protect the wiring. It also makes a cleaner look when you run it up with the clutch or break cables.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have the RAM mount on my bike , super secure , infinitely adjustable , unsurpassed quality .thumb up

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have the RAM mount on my bike , super secure , infinitely adjustable , unsurpassed quality .thumb up
Ram mount is the way to go. The X grip mount is universal. My iPhone made a 1000 mile trip without any issues.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Ram mount is the way to go. The X grip mount is universal. My iPhone made a 1000 mile trip without any issues.
I have the X grip too for my phone , it is tight . The RAM stuff seems to be of super quality .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts