Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put torque tubes on my bike, the instructions said to unplug the air sensor and tie it up out of the way. I am guessing that it has set off my check engine light, since it came on immediately
after, how can i bypass it,running rich as well. i did do a programmer at the same time, dyno says its running well

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
i put torque tubes on my bike, the instructions said to unplug the air sensor and tie it up out of the way. I am guessing that it has set off my check engine light, since it came on immediately
after, how can i bypass it,running rich as well. i did do a programmer at the same time, dyno says its running well
Air sensor ?

I think you mean the O2 censors ? Hope you did not disconnected the TPS ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not O2 sensor, not a bike mech. but was a diesel mech for 13 years. sensor was in intake box, so can only guess it is an air flow

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
not O2 sensor, not a bike mech. but was a diesel mech for 13 years. sensor was in intake box, so can only guess it is an air flow
Most people remove the stock airbox ... There are no sensors there,

1, The carter breather hose goes into the airbox

2, The TPS (trotle positioning sensor) is in the "ruber boot" below that, if you removed or unplugged the TPS then yes i could imagine a check engine light would / could be active ...

Can you take a picture of what you removed ?

Can you read the fault code in your display ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts