Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have stock Pin bars..They need to come back a bit for comfort as I cruise around...I found a thread during a search that got me to a place that sales custom pull back risers that eliminate the rubber mount..I cant find them anymore it wasnt kewlM or cycleops just cant remember,,But and so...My dellima do I get pull back risers or srvts or fly bars for my sled....HUmmm....decisions...so chime in what would look best on this blacked out bitch..I just want to spend money once here..I need 2 inches would work but 3 back would be sweet..

·
Premium Member
978 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok I have stock Pin bars..They need to come back a bit for comfort as I cruise around...I found a thread during a search that got me to a place that sales custom pull back risers that eliminate the rubber mount..I cant find them anymore it wasnt kewlM or cycleops just cant remember,,But and so...My dellima do I get pull back risers or srvts or fly bars for my sled....HUmmm....decisions...so chime in what would look best on this blacked out bitch..I just want to spend money once here..I need 2 inches would work but 3 back would be sweet..

OkieHoss,
Sweet sled!
I have 2" pullback bars in black for sale. They are like the Ness Flybars, but these could be wired internally. The guy i bought my bike from last year never installed them and threw them in with the sale. I can send you more pics of the bars, if you PM me your email.

fred

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts