Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at Tarzan handle bars from VicBaggers. Havent commited yet. Was wondering about pullback..I am 5'10" and of robust stature lololol. Yup fat. put a 1.5" drop kit on the CC. Was wondering what the suggested pullback is for a slightly back lean to straight sitting position. Any Help would be appreciated. Ride safe brothers and sisters

Hammy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looking at Tarzan handle bars from VicBaggers. Havent commited yet. Was wondering about pullback..I am 5'10" and of robust stature lololol. Yup fat. put a 1.5" drop kit on the CC. Was wondering what the suggested pullback is for a slightly back lean to straight sitting position. Any Help would be appreciated. Ride safe brothers and sisters

Hammy
I put the Tarzan bars on my bike last weekend. I went with a +2 rise and a +2 pull back. I'm 5'11" and it's very comfortable and allows me to lean back as much as I want.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info. Was any longer or extensions for the cables needed, or does rerouting take care of that issues?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Rerouting takes care of the wires and cables on +2 +2. The clutch cable took me some time to figure out. I went straight up from the tank, in between the bar risers then left up the left handlebar.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts