Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to take off my t-bars. I would like apes but cables and such are spendy. So for now thinking a set of factory bars..need risers as well. This way all my stuff will work while I build my ape set up. Wondering if other bars would work so I dont need to find 99 V92 specific bars. Like would vision bars and risers work?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm running the Vic "Narrow Classic" bars with risers that are 5" up & 2.5" back; cables, hoses, and wiring all reach without problem - although the wiring is almost at the limit...

The "Narrow Classic" bars have the same bends as the original V92C bars, but are 4" narrower - picture the originals with 4" taken out of the center section. The are available on Vic's website in the clearance section; about $49, IIRC.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you get stock riders, any 1 inch bars will work. If the apes you plan on using are 1 inch, then the riders will work for them too. If it's just temporary until you get your apes, get the stock riders and find whichever 1 inch bars you like. There are tons out there since most harleys use 1 inch, and you can find them cheap.

Just my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts