Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have some advise on some handle bars or risers that will go 2-3 inches back from the stock bars on my crossroads. I would like to not have to change cables .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Handlebars

Try HMD, Mike made me a custom set of Pull back bars for me XC and they were 4" more pull back over stock. They turned out to be great!! Plus I did not have to replace any cables or wires. Just readjusted some routing of the lines. Mike was great and very helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
If im thinking right the stock cross country bars are about 2" farther back then the crossroads.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just put a set of XC bars on my XR last week. Existing cables are long enough, just have to do a little re-routing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
XC bars will give you 3". Not necessary, but it was a good excuse to change to all braided steel lines.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Try HMD, Mike made me a custom set of Pull back bars for me XC and they were 4" more pull back over stock. They turned out to be great!! Plus I did not have to replace any cables or wires. Just readjusted some routing of the lines. Mike was great and very helpful.
I'm interested in these HMD pull back bars or the Ness Ape Bars. I think I'm leaning towards the HMD but, would like to see if someone is in the central florida area and would be open to me checking their HMD pull backs out on their bike. I just want to see how they feel, fit and the wrist position on them. You can get a hold of me via my username info... thanks!

NOTE: I'm in central florida and will be glad to travel to you and your HMD bars. I'll buy lunch, bKfast... beer if your up to the meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts