Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the XR and am considering putting on a handlebar mount sterio on board. I am looking at low profile 3" speakers with built in amps There is a good amount of room on the bars and also between the hardware on the shield and the bars to mount the speakers -- There are alot available - anyone here have one on their bike, how do you like it?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look of the hogtunes - I was looking at a system that has the amps built into the speakers - I like that because then you don't need to find a place to hide the amp. But, if the system with the separate amp sounds better.........I would go that route. I wish I could see and listen to a few of the systems.

Any other folks heard/own one?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have been looking for a handle bar stereo system for a long time. I still have not decided what system to go with. The reviews on the cheaper systems are mixed some saying they are great others saying they are crap. I have seen the pyle system at a local show and it sounded good in a building but the salesman said you need to use a good mp three player to get the best sound. I have talked to guys that have the kuyarkan system and they love it and siad they could hear it at highway speeds without a windshield. So it would be great to hear from anyone who has any system.

Thanks

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts