Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to purchace a sound system for my vegas. From internet research i have found two companies that make them. Cycle Sounds and UNiQ. Does anyone have either of these set ups? I have listened to Cycle Sounds on a display down in fayettville, not the same as going down the road. I have no windshield...any reccomenditations?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am wanting to purchace a sound system for my vegas. From internet research i have found two companies that make them. Cycle Sounds and UNiQ. Does anyone have either of these set ups? I have listened to Cycle Sounds on a display down in fayettville, not the same as going down the road. I have no windshield...any reccomenditations?
One of the guys that I ride with has a stereo set up with speakers on the bars....sounds great...BUT..Looks like crap. Do you have saddle bags that you could put the speakers in..? or maybe come up with a better mount...Frame member or crash (highway) bars...? Its your ride......but..??wac

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sell similar products for ATVs. Gotta agree about how good they would look. It takes alot of work and mods to the speakers/mounts to make them somewhat aesthetic.

As far as the performance I've always had a hard time hearing them at 45 mph plus. At lower speeds (rock crawling, log hopping, mud bogging) the sound awesome. Changes how you ride :). I honestly don't know how any of the lower to medium wattage speakers would sound on a highway bike. Also as mentioned above, your helmet will play a large role in how well you will be able to hear the music.

Please post up your review if you take the shot and mount up a set. I'm curious to hear the results!

On a different note, sorry about no signature. Riding a Ninja 250 motorscooter right now. Looking to get a big kid bike in the next year or so. Just had to get out my experiences with recreational power sports audio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts