Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having just fitted a pair of fat flyer handlebars,I need a bit more pullback to get comfortable,has anyone changed their bar risers and give me some tips on what to go for,as usual ebay just shows mostly harley stuff and I'm not sure if these will fit,I'm in the UK.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Having just fitted a pair of fat flyer handlebars,I need a bit more pullback to get comfortable,has anyone changed their bar risers and give me some tips on what to go for,as usual ebay just shows mostly harley stuff and I'm not sure if these will fit,I'm in the UK.
As long as the handlebar diameter is the same you should be alright if they are separate risers. I know the spacing is different so you can't use the 1 piece design. Only thing you might need is different bolts(most vics are m12, Harleys 1/2"). I believe some of the earlier vics came with m10 so you may have to change or drill out the bushings.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No luck at M+P or Harley either,M+P only stock chrome and Harley dont have 1" pullback in my req height in black either.:(

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cant get bugger all above 2" in black,then tried looking for 1" bar ends,jesus virtually non existent in the UK tried my Suzuki ones but they just dont fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts