Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot...

My 07 Vegas needs new bars. I found Vic bars, PN 2876370 - 2" pullback bars. But Vic doesn't give any specs like width, pullback, etc. or, at least, I can't find the specs. I don't want to spend money to find out that the Vic pullbacks are no better (or even worse) for my riding position.

Anyone know the specs or where I can find them for these bars?

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I know this is a long shot...

My 07 Vegas needs new bars. I found Vic bars, PN 2876370 - 2" pullback bars. But Vic doesn't give any specs like width, pullback, etc. or, at least, I can't find the specs. I don't want to spend money to find out that the Vic pullbacks are no better (or even worse) for my riding position.

Anyone know the specs or where I can find them for these bars?
Everything should be the same as stock bars, outside of being 2 inches closer to the rider. No clue where to find the specs, outside of calling a dealer and seeing if they know.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
According to this website, those bars will fit a 2007 Vegas: 2? Pull Back Bar | Victory Motorcycles AU

I used to have 2" pullback bars on my CCT. They did exactly what Polaris claimed, my hands were brought back 2" closer to my body than the oem CCT grip position. And yes, they were very comfortable

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses...but I'm looking for specs. It's pretty much a given that they'll give two more pullback inches over stock (what are the stock specs?) and that they work on a 07 vegas. I need specs to match up against what I have on the bike. No sense in buying bars that won't make a difference, right? So I need specs - height, width, pullback, center, etc.

I haven't found any dealer to be fountains of knowledge when specifics are involved. Most often it's a deer in the headlight look. Don't know why Vic dealers aren't given important info like that.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Dealers don't need to care and it would be pretty much impossible to know all the details of all the products and parts they sell. They have part numbers.

The only specs you're liable to get, and you've already listed them, is with a tape measure.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Could you measure your current stock bars and then just add 2" to the pullback measurement? Wouldn't that give you the specs of the +2" pullback bars since the other specs on these bars is supposed to be the same as stock?

·
Registered
6 Posts
They may not give you specs due to the rough angle the bar height is. The height they are installed is generally by personal preference as long as your bars don’t hit the tank on turning and that height affects how close or far away from you the bars will be. 2” pullback could be potentially closer to 3” closer to u if you lowered them so they just barely cleared the tank and perhaps 1” closer if you raised them up more than what would be considered a normal range. I have 2” pullbacks on my KP, could measure the length of the pullback section 4 u and you can compare with what ta got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts