Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 07 vegas 8ball and wanted to change the bars. i wanna put drag bars with 6 or 8" risers.... only problem is all the bars i like are 3.5 inch center to center of the mounting bolts. i measured mine and its 5" does any one know who makes drag bars for my bike?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Santa Rosa Veetwin makes just what you are looking for. I have their black powder coated drag bars with 6" risers. They look great.thumb up

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think SRVT sells bars for our bikes any more.

·
13,183 Posts
Maybe this will help.
Harley bars are 3 1/2 inchs bolt hole to bolt hole

·
Premium Member
13,651 Posts
I'm looking for new bars too. Do they make these in black?
Yes. Also check out the Victory site. There are some Ram bars that require more reach but look cool too.

I like the Ness Flybars on my KP. They weren't quite high enough or had quite the reach I wanted so I put some risers under them and now they are perfect for me. Available in black and chrome.

I'll probably go with some mild apes eventually though. Harley Springer apes have the 5" center to center riser width that later model Vic's have. Early Vic's had the 3.5" width.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Stay away from the Ness Fly bars if you want a true drag bar... they have way too much pull back in my opinion and put the rider in a very slouched, not-agressive position. I have the original SRVT clamped drag bars on my Vegas and like them a lot, but they are very agressive. A friend has the latest version of the same model (SRVT clamped drag bars) but they have a little more bend and I think are slightly more comfortable. It all depends on what you're looking for.

Here is my Vegas with the original SRVT clamped bars:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts