Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what companies make aftermarket Drag bars for the Vegas, also im trying to get ideas on whether it would look good or not.

-Low

·
Registered
173 Posts
there are a few companies that make drag bars for vics. ness is one. the pair i have on mine i got off of ebay at a decent price. i think they look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are clean! I like the drag bar look though. I like Arlen Ness stuff, but never was really a big fan of his bikes. His son Cory has some badass stuff though!

-Low

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm with you looking for dragbars. I found a site one time that made custom victory drag bars but I couldn't remember the name and now I can't find the site. I posted a new topic asking the same question before I saw yours, post up if you find something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
there are a few companies that make drag bars for vics. ness is one. the pair i have on mine i got off of ebay at a decent price. i think they look great.

Do you know the riser height and pullback measurements? I found some on ebay w/an 8" riser and 8" pullback but not sure if they will work w/stock cables.....Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts