Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't ride with all this snow hanging around . Lets see... income tax return + inclosed trailer + 2005 Hammer = nephew Mike in Florida . Pictures were taken 01/30/2011 , camera date was set wrong .

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Go for it. Hangin around here makes no sense if you could be riding in Fla.

·
13,262 Posts
Go for it. Hangin around here makes no sense if you could be riding in Fla.
Sorry more on the way.
RUN RUN
don't look back

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seedman, we leave the 20th. There is no thinking about itthumb up There is a camper there on the left of garage!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camper ...I don't see no stinking camper . Jeez ..I hope your not taking the camper to Florida , it will take two months to dig it out . We got another 18 more inches of snow coming tonight . Are you dragging the bike down with you ? Either way , it's better than staying here in Siberia . Have a safe trip Bill , I'll be thinking about ya .

·
Registered
476 Posts
How's that al gore global warming workin out for you guys in NY, and Il right about now! I know, shut up smart ass! I said it for ya.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey ... thats OK .. we don't mind you southern boys bustin our chops about the weather . For one thing the winter gives us time to add more chrome and performance to our bikes and not worrying about rushing to get the work done . Then for six months we ride our a$$'$ off . The problem bfernandez and I have is this Lake Effect snow that comes off the east end of Lake Ontario and lands in our driveways . We don't measure the snow in inches , we measure in how many feet of snow we get each week . We are getting kind of tired of shoveling it . Hey ... if you guys happen to see Ol Al Gore down there at the beach . Send him up to bfernandaz house ,,,,,he needs his camper shoveled out .. LOL .. Ride'm hard and Park'm

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
To us out here in so cal it is amazing to see ice built up off the roof! Something else man. Sure looks pretty! I shoveled my last driveway in 1970! At 10yrs old. Ahhh k.c., mo.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks like everyone is getting some frigid weather this year man its been cold

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BBob ,,Yeah I use to have a snowblower , coat boots hat scarf gloves goggles . Now I got a plow on my 4x4 truck . Turn on the radio and turn up the heater. I still got to shovel so the UPS man can bring my bike parts to the door ...LOL

·
Registered
396 Posts
just dont know how you guys do it,i go into withdrawals
if i dont ride at least once a week!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's snowmobiles in the snow { sold mine } , Polaris ATV 300 , KTM 450 EXC Dualsport in the mud . They take the "edge off" until the Hammer comes out around the second week in May . KTM is For Sale .

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
just dont know how you guys do it,i go into withdrawals
if i dont ride at least once a week!
Im in major withdrawls. Just need new front tire and JP in ready. Seedman, cant wait till May. Last year we had the bikes out in March. Hopefully!!! One month maybe. We call it MRS DD. Motorcycle Rider Seasonal Disorder Depression. HAHA!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
From the looks of your picture , that might just be a little bit to early for me to ride . BUT when you got MRS DD there ain't much you can do . You gotta get your fix . I like to wait for a few good rain storms to come and wash the sand and salt from the roads before I ride . The salt can corrode the wheels on the bike . I wash it after those early rides . Thats a great picture of the three amigos . Lets hook up this spring and ride . cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts